B-Boy22B-Boy22

Main Art Reviews Stats

Trap Master Trap Master

SO... GOOOOOD! OMG AMAZING AAAAMAAAZING!

Got to be one of the most fun, original, groundbreaking games that I have ever played. I AM AMAZED! IT WAS SO GOOD I ALMOST BLEW UP! BUT IF I BLEW UP THEN I COULDN'T PLAY ANYMORE SO I HELD IN MY EXPLOSIVE EXITEMENT! YEAH!

Dungeon Cleaner Dungeon Cleaner

Not bad...

It was a pretty fun game. It lagged a little for me but it's probably my computer so I didn't take off any marks for that. However the knives at the beggining of the game are hard to control so that makes for tricky gameplay. It was fun, don't get me wrong, but it had some... annoying patches.

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

Meh...

Okay sereously it didn't have much structure other then doing... not much. I mean, kinda fun, catchy music and a funny comment add to it, but honestly you could have added upgrades or something. It's allright though.

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

AMAZING

Great job loved the style and the twist on the fairy tale.

Whack Your PC Whack Your PC

Its okay...

Its funny at some points but kinda short

R!SE R!SE

I didn't like it really that much.

The creature creater is a little boring due to the fact that after playing spore no flash will have a good a creature creater as that so... oh well. Also you cant really controll the creature so its really randomized and boring.

Next time try to add levels or something.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Kinda... Meh

I mean good and all but the controls are twitchy and you get really bored after a few minutes.

The Majesty of Colors The Majesty of Colors

WOW REALLY GOOD

Great job

The Visitor The Visitor

AMAZING

Wow you have to be smart AND evil! Nice nice nice NICE job!

Asylum Asylum

Sorry but it is complete crap

i mean half hour sound effects of dogs having babies? WOW man, not right. And also, whats with the bullet holes in the sign? Sereously what is this, some cowboy shootout. BAM BAM! And the zombies all look like the bodies of micheal jackson! Who else could do the thriller that well? And honestly there eyesight is bad enough as it is being zombies and all, did they really need the gay shades. And one guy shook his head like he had water in his ear or something! Is there a pool in the asylum that somebody forgot to tell me about? Were the bullet holes in the sign blocking off the words that say: Pool open 8 to 9, adult swim 10 to 11. And I thought mental patients were supposed to be in an ward, not retard zombies making squeling noises! GEEZ, WAY TO MANY HOLES IN THE STORY.

It wasn't all bad though, even though it is more about luck then anything else. A sequil with some more thought involved might help. I'm sorry I was forced to give you a low score, but that is how I felt. Thank you for understanding my critisism.